Basketball Fundamentals and Skills, including passing, ball-handling, shooting, footwork, defense, finishing and conditioning. Sessions will be run by John Parsons & Antonio Veloso with help from current and former HMBHS players and coaches.
Sundays- 3/26; 4/2; 4/9; 4/23; 4/30; 5/7; 5/14; 5/21; 5/28; 6/4
- 9:00-10:45am-Beginners skills clinic & open gym. This would be ideal for the youngest players or those that are new to basketball as we will be able to lower the baskets.
- 11am-12:45pm- Skills & open gym 4th-8th grade.
Tuesdays- 4/4; 4/11; 4/18; 4/25; 5/2; 5/9; 5/16; 5/23; 5/30; 6/6
- 5:30-7:30- Girls only skills and open gym with Antonio and the HMBHS girls teams. Free if you have a boys and girls club membership
Wednesdays- 3/29; 4/5; 4/12; 4/19; 4/26; 5/3; 5/10; 5/17; 5/24; 5/31
- 5:30-7:15- Skills 3rd-8th grade.
- 7:30-9pm- Teen open gym. This will be for High schoolers and 8th graders. Cost is $10 drop in unless you are a Boys and Girls Club member.
Fridays- 3/31; 4/7; 4/14; 4/21; 4/28; 5/5; 5/12; 5/19; 5/26; 6/2
- 5:30-7:30- Invite only advanced skills. This session will be geared toward our HS and College players and I will invite players of varying ages that I feel are ready for a higher level of skills and drills.
- 10 Sessions of beginner’s skills clinic- $150 *
- 10 Sessions of Sunday or Wednesday- $175
- 20 Sessions (Sunday & Wednesday)- $300
- Drop in for Sunday or Wednesday- $20 per session
*The 10 & 20 pack sessions include a free Boys & Girls Club Membership*
*If cost is an issue, we just ask that you pay what you can with no questions asked*
- June 19th-23rd & July 17th-21st
- Camp is 9am-3pm and cost is $325 for the week
You can register by sending a check payable to “Coastside Basketball” to:
John William Parsons, PO Box 994, El Granada CA, 94018 or pay in cash on day of the clinic. To be added to our email list please email email@example.com
All clinics and summer camps will be held at the new CUSD Gym