Boys and Girls Club of the Coastside (BGCC)
Getting to Know BGCC
- Founded in 1994
- Clubhouse at Cunha Intermediate School
- Membership of more than 1000 Coastside youth
- Ages 5 to 18
- 20 full-time and part-time staff members
- Almost 200 volunteers and counting!
- $1.42 million annual operating budget
To enable ALL Coastside youth, especially those who need us most, to reach their FULL POTENTIAL as productive, caring, and responsible citizens.
What We Do
- Academic Support
- Skills Development & Community Engagement
- Safety and Emotional Wellness
- Community Facilities
BGCC envisions a Coastside where every young person is strong, engaged, valued, and able to reach their full potential. Because when our young people thrive, so do we all.
Check out the BGCC Strategic Plan for more future plans and club visions!