Middle School Sports Update
For the most recent updates…click here to visit the Cunha Athletics page.
Schedules for games & meets: click here
2022-23 Sports Start Soon!
Fall Sports (August to October)
- Girls Volleyball – 6th to 8th
- Cross Country – 6th to 8th
- Flag Football – 6th to 8th
Winter Sports (Early Season November to January)
- Basketball – 7th and 8th
Winter Sports (Late Season January to March)
- Basketball – 6th
Spring Sports (March to May)
- Boys Volleyball 6th-8th
- Tennis 6th-8th
- Wrestling 6th-8th
- Soccer 6th-8th
- Track 6th-8th
*Students may participate on one team per season.
To Join Cunha Athletics
No one is ever excluded!
- Complete BGCC membership (one-time only) click here BGCC Registration or visit: http://bgccoastside.org/become-a-member/
- Attend a parent meeting on Zoom. (Fall parent meeting was on Wednesday, August 17.) Here is the link to the slides: Fall sports information-Cunha Athletics
- Tryout for a team.
- Look for an invite to join a team.
- Then complete Athletic Clearance on Home Campus click here http://athleticclearance.com
- Payment or financial assistance request due by the first day of practice.
For a BGCC Registration Help Guide, click here.
***If you have ANY problems with registration call our office at 650-712-9710 — Habla espanol.
UPDATE — Tryouts for fall sports will take place on Monday, August 29 and Tuesday, August 30, 2022.
In order to ensure that all Cunha students have access to middle school sports, the Boys & Girls Club of the Coastside has assumed responsibility for all Cunha Athletics.
Cunha participates in the Art David Athletic League which consists of local middle schools from Half Moon Bay to San Mateo, Redwood City, Belmont, San Carlos, and Palo Alto. See more at Art David Athletic League