When: June 18-21st 9am-3pm (gym opens at 8:30am)
Where: CUSD Event Center
Who: Girls & Boys that will be entering 3rd – 8th grade for the 2018-2019 school year. If your child is younger but they are interested in joining just send an email to johnw@coastsidebasketball so we can see if it is a good fit.
What: The camp will focus on basketball fundamentals and skills, including passing, ball handling, shooting, footwork, defense, finishing, and conditioning.
▪ Sessions will be run by HMBHS varsity coaches John Parsons & Antonio Veloso with help from current and former HMBHS players and coaches.
▪ Players will be separated by age and ability and our goal is to improve as much as we can while having a lot of fun!
▪ The framework from camp is one of the building blocks to the success of both basketball programs. The camp will give players a firsthand experience of working with the high school staff and players.
- Cost: All 4 days- $260 or drop in for $75 a day. If you register by May 15th and do all 4 days the players will receive a free t-shirt.
▪ As you all know cost is always flexible with Coastside Basketball as we understand everyone’s financial situation is different. If cost is an issue we just ask that people pay what they can with no questions asked- our goal is to give basketball opportunities to all kids on the coast regardless of their financial situation.
You can register by emailing email@example.com and sending a check payable to
“Coastside Basketball” to:
John William Parsons, PO Box 994, El Granada CA, 94018 or pay in cash on the day of the clinic. To be added to our email list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL CLINICS AND SUMMER CAMPS WILL BE HELD AT THE NEW CUSD GYM