Open to Incoming 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th graders
Teen Center Members: High School Junior Staff Program, sign up with Caitlen
Summer Sessions: June 24th – July 26th (5 Weeks) 9am-4pm
|Week 1 – June 24th– June 28th FT: Movies||Week 4 – July 15th–July 19th FT: Dave & Busters|
|Week 2 – July 1st – July 5th *7/4 holiday, NO CAMP||Week 5 – July 22rd– July 26th FT: Great America|
|Week 3 – July 8th– July 12th FT: Boardwalk|
The BGCC Summer Camp will begin on Monday, June 24th and end Friday, July 26th, 2019. Camp will be held at Cunha in E-8 from 9am-4pm Monday through Friday. All members must be at camp by 9:00 AM and stay until 3:00 PM before checking out. Our focus will be continued learning in Math, English, Technology, and Fitness. On Wednesdays, there will be an optional field trip available for an additional fee. There are limited spaces available for this program and all students will be expected to attend the weeks they sign up for. A deposit for the student’s first week will be required to secure a spot when signing up for camp. Families will be charged for all weeks signed up for, regardless of whether the student attends.
BGCC Summer Camp Expectations
- Students will bring a packed lunch daily
- Students will work diligently to complete assignments and participate in STAFF led activities
How to sign up – Enrollment begins April 8th. Please sign your child up as a BGCC member on the homepage at https://bgccoastside.org. Note: this does not guarantee enrollment in Summer Camp!
- In the section below, fill out weeks you would like your child to attend camp.
- Fill out and sign waivers for athletic classes if you plan to attend these weeks.
- Return bottom portion to BGCC (Cunha Middle School Campus E-8) with $30 membership fee and a deposit of ($50, $75, $100, $200) for your child’s first week of camp. Cash or check only, please.