Registration begins May 1st!
Open to Incoming 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th graders
Teen Center Members: High School Junior Staff Program, sign up with Caitlen or Alberto
Summer Sessions: June 25th – August 3rd (6 Weeks) 9am-4pm
|Week 1 – June 25th– June 29th FT: Movies||Week 4 – July 16th–July 20th FT: Raging Waters|
|Week 2 – July 2nd – July 6th NO FT & 7/4holiday||Week 5 – July 23rd– July 27th FT: Rockin Jump|
|Week 3 – July 9th– July 13th FT: Boardwalk||Week 6– July 30th– August 3rd FT: Great Amer.|
The BGCC Summer Camp will begin on Monday, June 25th and end Friday, August 3rd, 2018. Camp will be held at Cunha in E-8 from 9am-4pm Monday through Friday. All members must be at camp by 9:00 AM and stay until 3:00 PM before checking out. Our focus will be continued learning in Math, English, Technology, and Fitness. On Wednesdays, there will be an optional field trip available for an additional fee. There are limited spaces available for this program and all students will be expected to attend the weeks they sign up for. A deposit for the student’s first week will be required to secure a spot when signing up for camp. Families will be charged for all weeks signed up for, regardless of whether the student attends.
BGCC Summer Camp Expectations
- Students will bring a packed lunch daily
- Students will work diligently to complete assignments and participate in STAFF led activities
How to sign up – Enrollment begins May 1st. Please sign your child up as a BGCC member on the homepage at https://bgccoastside.org. Note: this does not guarantee enrollment in Summer Camp!
- In the section below, fill out weeks you would like your child to attend camp.
- Fill out and sign waivers for athletic classes if you plan to attend these weeks.
- Return bottom portion to BGCC (Cunha Middle School Campus E-8) with $30 membership fee and a deposit of ($50, $75, $100, $200) for your child’s first week of camp. Cash or check only, please.