Open to Incoming 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th graders
Teen Center Members: High School Junior Staff Program, sign up at Teen Center
Fee: $40 per week, additional Wednesday $25 Field Trip Fee
|Week 1 – June 26th– June 30th FT: Movies||Week 4 – July 17th–July 21st FT: Raging Waters|
|Week 2 – July 3rd – July 7th NO FT & 7/4 holiday||Week 5 – July 24th– July 28th FT: Rockin Jump|
|Week 3 – July 10th– July 14th FT: Boardwalk||Week 6– July 31st– August 4th FT: Great America|
The BGCC Summer Camp will begin on Monday, June 26th and end Friday, August 4th, 2017. Camp will be held at Cunha in E-8 from 9am-4pm Monday through Friday. All members must be at camp by 9:00 AM and stay until 3:00 PM before checking out. Our focus will be continued learning in Math, English, Technology, and Fitness. On Wednesdays there will be an optional field trip available for an additional fee. There are limited spaces available for this program and all students will be expected to attend the weeks they sign up for. A deposit for the student’s first week will be required to secure a spot when signing up for camp. Families will be charged for all weeks signed up for, regardless of whether the student attends. A full payment for 6 weeks may be made for a discount at $220 total.
BGCC Summer Camp Expectations
- Students will bring a packed lunch daily
- Students will work diligently to complete assignments and participate in STAFF led activities
How to sign up – Enrollment begins May 1st. Please sign your child up as a BGCC member on the homepage at bgccoastside.org. Note: this does not guarantee enrollment in Summer Camp!
- In section below, fill out weeks you would like your child to attend camp.
- Fill out and sign waivers for athletic classes if you plan to attend these weeks.
- Return bottom portion to BGCC (Cunha Middle School Campus E-8) with $30 membership fee and a deposit of $40 for your child’s first week of camp. Cash or check only, please.