Special Message from Executive Director, Jill Jacobson:
Thank you to everyone who supported BGCC during our annual fundraiser — the virtual Winter Wonderland. We are so grateful and humbled that you chose to support our organization during the pandemic.
Our community is filled with so many generous individuals. We are extremely grateful to those of you who bought raffle tickets and ordered trees! We also want to thank the tireless volunteers working behind the scenes, collecting donations, donating services — and showing up on tree pickup day. And, of course, we couldn’t do this without our generous sponsors.
Your contribution is helping young people, who have no internet, access remote learning in a safe space. Your donation is going a long way to help these kids every day — and we are incredibly grateful for your ongoing support.
Supporting our kids takes a village.
We thank you for being part of ours.
Our Luxurious Prizes and Winners!
Ritz Carlton Glamorous Staycation
Winner: Alexandra Claussen
The Ritz-Carlton invites you to enjoy a
- Two Night Stay in a Coastal View Room
- Dinner for two — value of $150 per night
- One couples massage
- Two rounds of golf for two players at Half Moon Bay Golf Links
- Expires: 9/30/2021. No extensions.
- Valid Sunday – Friday based on availability and excludes holidays and blackout dates. Parking, resort fees and incidental charges are the responsibility of the guest.
Silverado Resort Stay and Play Package
Winner: Rick Angelini
Silverado Napa Resort welcomes you with
- Two night stay in a one bedroom suite
- One round of golf for two, cart included.
- Breakfast for two in the Grill
- Expires: 10/01/2021Valid anytime, based on availability of resort, excluded holiday weekends and during the Safeway Open. Not valid with use of Travel Packages or Group Events.
Goldworks Diamond Journey Wave Pendant
Winner: Nancy Sansot
Stunning Pendant donated by Josh Warshauer owner of GoldWorks
- 14 karat yellow gold journey wave design diamond pendant
- Pendant features 9 round brilliant cut diamonds, graduating in size, with a total weight of 0.95 carats
- The diamonds grade G-H color and VS clarity
- The round pendant has an outside diameter of 22 mm.
- Includes a 14 karat yellow gold cable link chain measuring 18” in length and 1.3 mm thick.
Appraised Value: $4,700
Heart of the Coast – Local Business Gift Certificates & Gifts
Winner: Annette Thornton
With this prize you win ALL these gift certificates and gifts donated by generous local business supporters.
- Abode – $50
- Alena Jean Flower Shop & Nursery – $100
- Barbara’s Fish Trap – $25
- Coastside Books – $25
- Crow’s Nest – $100
- Earth Impact – $30 toward plant
- Fengari Yarn – $50
- Fog City Toys – $50
- Garden Apothecary – $100
- Gourmet Appliance – $20
- Gulino Gelato – $100
- Half Moon Bay Bakery — $50
- Half Moon Bay Inn – 1 night stay
- Home Town Mercantile – $50 (and an ornament)
- Ink Spell Books – $25
- It’s Italia – $100
- Julie Shankman – earrings
- Jupiter and Main -$100
- Kris Nations – California necklace
- Luna Imports – fair trade scarf
- Nano’s Yogurt Shack – $20
- Paper Crane – $50
- Pasta Moon – $100
- Cotton Tail – $100
- Personal FX – gift bag with soap hand cream & keychain
- Posh Pumpkin – velvet pumpkin
- Plaiditude – set of plaid flannel coasters
- Sam’s Chowder House – $100
- San Benito House – $50
- Seascape Succulents – $50
- Spread the Love – jam
- Taste Café – $25
- The Barn – $25
- Tolkenz – $40
- Urban Sanctuary – Spa Gift set
…and more to come!
Curated Wine Collection & Virtual Wine Tastings
Winner: Amy Worden
- 2 bottles of Testarossa’s elite Jensen Reserve Society wine
- Virtual tasting with Testarossa’s Certified wine specialist
- 2 bottles of wine From Campovida Winery in Hopland and Virtual Tasting with the wine specialist
- 2 bottles of Cabernet from Red Stich Winery owned by former MLB players Rich Aurilia and Dave Roberts
- 2 bottles of Ideology wine from Napa Valley
- Virtual wine tasting with Ideology’s wine maker
- $100 Gift Certificate to spend at Barterra on Main Street in HMB
Value: approximately $1,000
Designer Decorated Christmas Tree
Winner: Carol Joyce
Inspired by the latest holiday tree design trends from Italy, NYC, and right here in the Bay Area, your home, business, courtyard, or entry will be lit up with the addition of this beautifully decorated tree! Created by renowned designer Kristi Will of Kristi Will Designs and It’s Italia Restaurant owner Betsy del Fierro, both passionate in the area of holiday design, this tree promises to be a lasting treasure for your family or business. (Tree is an 8 foot tall artificial tree and includes delivery on the Coast between Montara and Pescadero.)
Value: approximately $1,000