The BGCC Girls Golf Program
(in partnership with Half Moon Bay Links)
BGCC Girls Golf is a year-round program for middle and high school girls. The program makes golf accessible to young women — whether they are new to the sport or looking to advance their skills.
- Open to middle and high school girls
- All levels welcome — including beginners
- 8-week clinics with seasoned pros
- Robust skills-based program
- Introduces fundamentals, scoring, rules
- Includes putting, chipping, driving and playing
- Equipment provided (if necessary)
- Socially-distanced alternative during COVID
- On location at Half Moon Bay Golf Links
The initial program was so successful that a high school Girls Golf Varsity team was formed utilizing middle school Girls Golf graduates. The high school girls made it to the High School Regional Championships — and the sport is now part of the annual athletic curriculum.
To read the October 2020 article in the Half Moon Bay Review about the BGCC Girls Golf program, click here.
To read the August 2017 article in the Half Moon Bay Review about the BGCC Girls Golf program, click here.
Interested in joining the Girls Golf program?
The Boys & Girls Club of the Coastside cordially invites middle school and high school girls to join us for spring golf. Beginners will learn game fundamentals, while more experienced players will hone their skills and lower their scores. Either way, it’s a hole-in-one! Register early as space is limited. No clubs? No problem. Equipment is available to borrow.
Dates: Mondays from April 5 through June 7 (including Memorial Day)
Times: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Grades: 6 – 12
Program cost is $100. You you must be a member of the Boys & Girls Club of the Coastside to participate.
To register, click here.