The BGCC Girls Golf Program
(in partnership with Half Moon Bay Links)
BGCC Girls Golf is a year-round program for middle and high school girls. The program makes golf accessible to young women — whether they are new to the sport or looking to advance their skills.
- Open to middle and high school girls
- All levels welcome — including beginners
- 8-week clinics with seasoned pros
- Robust skills-based program
- Introduces fundamentals, scoring, rules
- Includes putting, chipping, driving and playing
- Equipment provided (if necessary)
- Socially-distanced alternative during COVID
- On location at Half Moon Bay Golf Links
- Current program runs through October 2020
- Our next program will begin in Spring 2021
The initial program was so successful that a high school Girls Golf Varsity team was formed utilizing middle school Girls Golf graduates. The high school girls made it to the High School Regional Championships — and the sport is now part of the annual athletic curriculum.
To read the August 2017 article in the Half Moon Bay Review about the BGCC Girls Golf program, click here.
Interested in joining the Girls Golf program?
Please email email@example.com ask to be added to our Girls Golf email list.