Share some of your time to help a child. It is proven that kids become better adults and citizens when they have contact with caring adults. You can volunteer in any capacity:
- Homework Help
- Arts & Crafts
- Drama, Singing, Dance
- Sports (Team and Individual)
- Health, Prevention Programs
- Chess and other Board Games
- Citizenship & Leadership; Public Speaking
- Job and Career Preparaion and Mentoring
We are also looking for administrative help:
- Grant Writing
Many more opportunities are available! Just tell us how you’d like to help!
Call us for more information on starting the application process: 650-712-9710.